ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents for Naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Somudro
Member of Standing

Documents for Naturalisation application

Post by Somudro » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:21 am

I am employed. I am due to apply for naturalisation soon. I prepared the application form with the follwing documents:

1) Application form
2) 1 copy of Photo (Glued with application form)
3) Passport
4) Biometric Card with ILR
5) Payment form.

My queries:
1) Am I missing any document?
2) I don't know the TAX office reference number. There is a reference number of employer in my P60. Shall I use this number or is it ok to keep Blank?
3) Do I need to add P60 with the application form?

Please advise.

TTOE

Re: Documents for Naturalisation application

Post by TTOE » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:17 am

You do need at the least the TAX office reference number, I think. With the TAX office reference number, you don't need the P60. I won't leave it blank, get your TAX reference number from your HR or Payroll.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents for Naturalisation application

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:14 pm

Copy of LIUK certificate in case they ask for it.
B1 English Language certificate

Tax reference number is on your P60, so NCS can show you if you are using NCS or ask HR. I would take P60 with just in case as I was asked for mine and I applied as spouse of BC yet they still took a copy of the latest P60.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.