ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium Service - Payment deducted, but NO APPOINTMENT made

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thomas82
Newly Registered

Premium Service - Payment deducted, but NO APPOINTMENT made

Post by thomas82 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:12 am

Hi All,

I was trying to book a Premium Service yesterday evening for my wife for settlement at Liverpool PEO through their on-line system. My Payment went through fine - I got a confirmation from Worldpay saying the transaction was processed.

On the final page of the booking process I was asked to click the button "Print & Finish" .Once I clicked the button I was displayed with an error message- "Logged out due to inactivity for 30 minutes" and I did NOT get any confirmation from UKBA on the appointment. It didn't make any sense because I was using the system without any idle time.I frantically checked with my bank and confirmed that the payment was processed successfully.

My wife called the Croydon office, and was told to e-mail the Technical Support Group or the Refund Group and gave these email addresses : ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and peoappointmentrefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

The lady from the Home Office who my wife spoke to was so calm with our situation and said it has happened before to other people as well and said its a fault with their on-line system.

She just got an email from the support team saying that our mail has been forwarded to the relevant department to deal with.

Could someone please shed some light to what's happened here? Has some one experienced a similar situation?

KCS
Newly Registered

Re: Premium Service - Payment deducted, but NO APPOINTMENT m

Post by KCS » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:49 am

Hi There,
i am exactly in the same situation. i made my booking on the 31st january and i have now emailed PEOAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk about my situation and waiting to hear back from them. please let me know how your query was reponded.

thanks
KCS

village

Post by village » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:06 pm

All,

pls see the limk below

drop an email to : PEOAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and request them to confirm the appointment , not to refund

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... 48548.html

thomas82
Newly Registered

Post by thomas82 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:03 pm

KCS wrote:Hi There,
i am exactly in the same situation. i made my booking on the 31st january and i have now emailed PEOAppointmentRefunds@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk about my situation and waiting to hear back from them. please let me know how your query was reponded.

thanks
KCS
Hi mate,

Sorry to hear you had the same experience as we did.We used the same email address which you have got and we were able to get a response within 2 days.You could try ringing the Home Office and explain to them about your situation.However there is no number for the PEO Appointments Department, but you can ring the Home Office Help line.We were told by the Home Office helpdesk that this was common and the people from the Appointments team will reply to your email.Please make sure that you do not ask for a refund but for an appointment confirmation.Just make sure you keep emailing and ringing them relentlessly till you hear something back from them.Hope it gets sorted for you soon...

vand3matram
Newly Registered

Post by vand3matram » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:21 pm

Hi,

Went through the same ordeal...though in my case it was not 'due to 30 min of inactivity'.

Issue has been resolved for me. Gory details:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 79404.html