ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got visa & now need help with dependants visas

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Meesha

Got visa & now need help with dependants visas

Post by Meesha » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Dear all,
I am happy to share good news of getting visa with all my well wishers on this forum. All timeline and other queries of mine may have passed through your eyes. Thanks a lot for amazing help.
Now i need to apply for my 3 kids who are at pakistan. They were born at UK. I have following questions to ask

1) What is better situation to apply for them: should i apply for them while i am here or i should go to pak and apply for them by myself.

2) I have rented a private house and my landlord is asian and not willing to give me legal lease papers due to her own personal reasons. Should i apply for them without showing lease. Will my bank statements of this address are enough proof of my residence here.

3) Do i need to attach all the documents i submitted with my application for them too (like my CAR, Business bank statement, contract letter etc).
Please advise me soon as i am missing my kids a lot and wanna apply for them asap.

Thanks a lot guys. i really am highly obliged to all of you.

Take care

fcinldn
Newly Registered

Re: Got visa & now need help with dependants visas

Post by fcinldn » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:50 pm

congratulations, Meesha!

roop
Newly Registered

Post by roop » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:05 pm

congs meesha............

appeal786

Post by appeal786 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:52 am

Meesha wrote:Dear all,
I am happy to share good news of getting visa with all my well wishers on this forum. All timeline and other queries of mine may have passed through your eyes. Thanks a lot for amazing help.
Now i need to apply for my 3 kids who are at pakistan. They were born at UK. I have following questions to ask

1) What is better situation to apply for them: should i apply for them while i am here or i should go to pak and apply for them by myself.

2) I have rented a private house and my landlord is asian and not willing to give me legal lease papers due to her own personal reasons. Should i apply for them without showing lease. Will my bank statements of this address are enough proof of my residence here.

3) Do i need to attach all the documents i submitted with my application for them too (like my CAR, Business bank statement, contract letter etc).
Please advise me soon as i am missing my kids a lot and wanna apply for them asap.

Take care
Congratulations. Buy a tenancy agreement from wh smith fill details owner name tenant name etc and make a friend to sign on behalf of your owner. No body checks whose sign is it. You need survey report for that go to state agent try few, I got surbey report in £40 from stepping stones. Utility bills etc

tarun_shreeji
United Kingdom

Post by tarun_shreeji » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:56 am

HI FRIENDS

I WILL APPLY TIER 1 ENT (PSW 50K) AS ENTREPRENEUR TEAM

SO ANY ONE WHO GOT VISA, CAN YOU PLEASE SHARE LIST OF DOCUMENTS PLEASE

THANK YOU

TARUN
Nqf level 4 business

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:57 pm

appeal786 wrote:

Take care
Congratulations. Buy a tenancy agreement from wh smith fill details owner name tenant name etc and make a friend to sign on behalf of your owner. No body checks whose sign is it. You need survey report for that go to state agent try few, I got surbey report in £40 from stepping stones. Utility bills etc

Thanks dear. What is survey report??

appeal786

Post by appeal786 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:37 am

Meesha wrote:
appeal786 wrote:

Take care

Thanks dear. What is survey report??
Survey report is like how many bedrooms lounge Spam are in the house and how many people can easily live in that hoise. Normally you havd to give this details to state agent and he just type it on his headed paper for you.