ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What if Company Closes down ?????????

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpTry

What if Company Closes down ?????????

Post by hsmpTry » Fri May 11, 2007 9:55 am

Hi All,

I have a geneiune query please discuss it here on thread as this might be the case for many others as well.

If I have provided the salary slips and other details from a company which is on the verge of shutting down ... then is there any document that we can fax to HSMP team to let them know that this compnay has shutdown now ???? I am sure its only 10% chance that they will think its a geniune case... but what if its the actaul case ????

Please suggest ??? if we can give any other supporting documents with the HSMP application or fax some document after the application is sent ????

Thanks in advance ...

Cheers!!!
Twisha

hsmpTry

Post by hsmpTry » Fri May 11, 2007 1:56 pm

any sugession guys ???? I think if some has this kinda scene then its not worth filling the HSMP ..... but lets see if anyone has any suggestion for the same

cheers!!
twisha

KAYC

Post by KAYC » Fri May 11, 2007 9:20 pm

if your company had been in business for a fairly long time and left sufficent evidences required then you can expect something positive but it's all L U C K !