ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Getting Citizen of Che

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m_mike2k
Newly Registered

Getting Citizen of Che

Post by m_mike2k » Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:53 am

Hi All
There are some Consultants willingly to get immigration for portugal, CZECH REPUBLIC GERMANY; DENMARK; SWEDEN; FRANCE; UK (ENGLAND) for a very high fee.
How safe are these? I am from an Asian Country and my current experience has many job opportunities.
Please advise me.

Regards
MIKE

tvt

Post by tvt » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:47 pm

They are as safe as a melting iceberg.
-----------------------------------
<<<N. N. - G. N.>>>

marialear

Post by marialear » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:04 pm

I agree. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. If you want to emigrate, check out each country's link on the home page of this website. Also, check with embassys and consulates in your home country to get info on each particular country about what precedures you have to go through to live/work there. Ask around to others who have emigrated sucessfully to these countries. Do not give anyone personal details about yourself unless they are an offical immigration officer. There are many mean people out there willing to take your money and leave you high and dry.