ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flr refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mia tall
Newly Registered

flr refused

Post by mia tall » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:13 pm

my flr was refused ,with no right to appeal .because my son don t have ties relation with his dad. and I my son was born in uk is 8years old live continuously in uk . and by the time I was given 5years for Eu member they didn t give my son .now my lawyer send them a reconsideration letter and said after 24 days it will take the matter to high court .am scare and confused

mia tall
Newly Registered

Re: flr refused

Post by mia tall » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 pm

mia tall wrote:my flr was refused ,with no right to appeal .because my son don t have ties relation with his dad. and I my son was born in uk is 8years old live continuously in uk . and by the time I was given 5years for Eu member they didn t give my son .now my lawyer send them a reconsideration letter and said after 24 days it will take the matter to high court .am scare and confused
:cry: :cry:

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Re: flr refused

Post by njoy1987 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Dont worry too much your lawyer is taking the right steps plus ur son is a minor it will all be sorted soon dont worry