ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

KOL- Degree in Regional language But Masters in English

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mac_Pro
Newly Registered

KOL- Degree in Regional language But Masters in English

Post by Mac_Pro » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi Gurus,
My wife is PBS Dependent at present , she is eligible to apply ILR in March-14, Can you please answer my below questions.

For English language requirment , She has done her Bachelor's Degree in Regional Language, But Masters Degree(2 years course) in English medium.
My question here is do she needs to write the English language Test ? or just 2 years of Masters Degree in English medium is enough.

Please can some one help me out.

Thanks
Mac

Mac_Pro
Newly Registered

Re: KOL- Degree in Regional language But Masters in English

Post by Mac_Pro » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:26 am

Gurus,
Please Help

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: KOL- Degree in Regional language But Masters in English

Post by ScopeD » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Mac_Pro wrote:Hi Gurus,
For English language requirment , She has done her Bachelor's Degree in Regional Language, But Masters Degree(2 years course) in English medium.
My question here is do she needs to write the English language Test ? or just 2 years of Masters Degree in English medium is enough.
1. Is the Masters' Degree recognised on the PBS Calculator?
2. Has your wife taken the Life in the UK Test?

Please note that for her application to be complete, she will also need both proof that she can speak English, and the Life In the UK Test Pass certificate.