ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Card not delivered

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aaronkhan
Newly Registered

Biometric Card not delivered

Post by aaronkhan » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:04 pm

a really desperate situation, Our FLR(M) has been granted via the premium service. We waited for 10 days for the card to arrive but it didn't. We called the Home office today who advised that the card had been delivered to our home address two days after our application was successful. I spoke to the courier office and after much argument they said the card has been delivered and we know this is not the case as the time they say it was delivered no one was at home. They say we need to raise this with the home office and we are desperate for our card as we have booked ticket for my wife and my son to fly on the 9th Feb as we saw no reason for the card not be delivered as the visa has been granted ?

The courier company is: thedx

We have contacted the home office but I am sure they will say cancel it and pay for a re-issue. Even though it is not our fault.

Any advice what we should do?

billygordo20
Newly Registered

Re: Biometric Card not delivered

Post by billygordo20 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Since you can enter the UK legally I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed in, however proving that you are allowed in is more complicated :) I would contact the home office and ask them about that as it's the UKBA that will be dealing with your request and not us. Sorry, it's all Ive got

SahaS
Newly Registered

Re: Biometric Card not delivered

Post by SahaS » Tue May 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi,

Could you please share the number you called? I have been waiting for my biometric card for last 10 days but haven't received anything. I sent an email to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk but did not get an answer. I checked with the DX courier if they had any delivery for me and they answered in negative. I am really getting worried now and unsure what I should do.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks