ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 received - 3 months process time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nek17fish
Newly Registered

EEA4 received - 3 months process time

Post by nek17fish » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi,

Got my passport and wife's today, so just want to post this to say HO is apparently much more efficient than before - my EEA2 was granted after 7 months and took me one complaint letter.

Here is the timeline:
2013-10-17 posted application package (I made a folder in the package with tabs to indicate which docs contain in the pocket, easier for HO case worker to see)
2013-10-26 received COA
2014-01-21 received whole package back with only cover letter taken, EEA4 was issued on Jan 16th.

Considering Christmas was just gone, I am amazed by HO's efficiency in my case. Besides the usual documents provided: our contracts, salary slips (I added some P45 and P60 but not complete), bank statements, one council tax, marriage certificate, also I have attached my commendation certification from a world-class charity UK branch, I've been on usual rota and volunteered for this service for continuous 6 years, and other evidences that as a family we are also involved in supporting other 3 NPOs (not just £). So no benefit claiming concern but a quite society minded family - that's how we live and maybe it also helps in this case.

Finally, wish you all very best of luck to obtain EEA from HO early.

Cheers.