ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Legible for EEA2?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

charlieb
Newly Registered

Legible for EEA2?

Post by charlieb » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Good afternoon all.
Just looking for some advice.
Been in the UK for 5+ years on a work permit. I have a SET(O) application at UKBA at the moment (submitted 09/2013 - still waiting).
I am a non-EU citizen married to a German national since 11/2011 and we live together in the UK - which if I am not mistaken allows me to apply along the EEA route. I am employed full-time and she is a student/part-time worker.

My question is:
If, for some reason the ILR is refused, am I able to apply for a family permit using the EEA2 application route? Is there any reason the EEA application could also be refused based on the ILR refusal?

Thank you!

If you are interested, my ILR tracking info is also on this forum: http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 5-120.html

Imshzd

Re: Legible for EEA2?

Post by Imshzd » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:19 pm

There is no legal issue against your EU route application in case of your FLRo denied

charlieb
Newly Registered

Re: Legible for EEA2?

Post by charlieb » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:37 pm

Imshzd wrote:There is no legal issue against your EU route application in case of your FLRo denied
Thank you!