ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any chance to track my application ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ceobot

Any chance to track my application ?

Post by ceobot » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:43 am

I applied for Entrepreneur visa on 27th of November 2013 and still have not received any reply from HO. So I have been waiting for almost 2 months now. I know it is not a long time, some guys waiting for much longer, however I thought it will be a straight forward decision because I have money available in UK bank (this is what solicitor explained to me earlier).

Anyway, is there any chance to track the application online using the reference number I received from them earlier ? Or maybe there is some other way to check the status of my application ?

OR should I just sit and wait for delivery of my documents ?

Many thanks in advance!

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Re: Any chance to track my application ?

Post by tanvir1985th » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:08 pm

u have to wait. there is no way of tracking it

M.khalil
Newly Registered

Post by M.khalil » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Normal waiting time is 6to9 months. It's a long way, you need to be patient .almost. 2% cases they do straightaway as I have experience so for.

Kumar197

Post by Kumar197 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:03 pm

When you want to apply for visa there is a deadline(timeframe),when you got visa it's also given for particular time duration like 1 year 2 year 3 year etc....then why there is no time frame to get the result of submitted application?if HO sets timeframe for this then it will be very easy for both,HO and applicant...