ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mortgage on Tier 1 G

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chowkal

Mortgage on Tier 1 G

Post by chowkal » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Folks,
To those who are plannng to take Mortgage:

My Tier 1 G is getting expired on April 27-2014. And I applied for mortgage last week, and it approved from Halifax Bank.
So, those who are planning to buy a home, please go ahead and buy, dont let the Visa stop you.

Good Luck

Thanks

P.S: Seniors, if you think this announcement should not come here, kindly move appropriately.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Mortgage on Tier 1 G

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:17 pm

chowkal wrote:Folks,
To those who are plannng to take Mortgage:

My Tier 1 G is getting expired on April 27-2014. And I applied for mortgage last week, and it approved from Halifax Bank.
So, those who are planning to buy a home, please go ahead and buy, dont let the Visa stop you.

Good Luck

Thanks

P.S: Seniors, if you think this announcement should not come here, kindly move appropriately.

Thanks for sharing. I have sent you a PM. can you kindly respond
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

mimikay
Newly Registered

Re: Mortgage on Tier 1 G

Post by mimikay » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:32 pm

congrats, what percentage deposit did you have to provide and did u use a broker or did you go direct?