ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying tommorrow quick questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sb86

Applying tommorrow quick questions

Post by sb86 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:42 pm

Dear all,

I am applying tomorrow for ILR and so confused how to present my documents! I have put each piece of document in a plastic sleeve and the copy under it.I have labelled each document with a post it note explaining what it is and the 'copy' version of it, Is that or do I have to give it all to them together with no labels? It is probably a stupid question, but that is confusing me!

I have about 13 different co-habilitations documents. Can documents be too much?! I have put everything we have under our names (or seperately) addressed to us in the past 3 years...

Many thanks for all your help everyone!

pinkpop

Re: Applying tommorrow quick questions

Post by pinkpop » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:09 pm

You only required two years Co habilitation documents.

SKJMR

Re: Applying tommorrow quick questions

Post by SKJMR » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:43 pm

good luck and all the best for tomz

can u please list out what kind of cohabitation documents you are providing....( different kinds of documents )