ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) Parent of a British Child

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

njyildum1

FLR (FP) Parent of a British Child

Post by njyildum1 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:20 pm

I need clarification.

I Initially made an application for leave to remain as parent of a British Child but my application was returned as invalid as a result of the fact that I did not use the up to date form. However, I have already enrolled my biometrics long before my application was returned to me as invalid.

I have re submitted my application with the up to date and right form and have received a confirmation that my application has been received.

My concern is I still haven't received any post asking me to go and enrol my biometrics again. Does anyone know if I will have to enrol another biometric with the second application I sent in? Or will my first biometrics be used for the second application?

Subsequently will I be considered as an overstayer? I meet all requirements but I do not work however I have provided UKBA with other means in which I get income to sustain myself with evidence to prove it. Can anyone tell me what my chances are?

How long will it usually take before I hear from them? Thanks in advance.