ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) of FLR (O)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maittm

FLR(FP) of FLR (O)

Post by maittm » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:01 pm

hi I have just been reading on the UKBA website and I'm now very confused as to what form I should use for my application.
I'm an over stayer since 2009, after being on a student visa since 2002. I'm a single mum of 2 kids, one 3 and the another is 1. One has the older one has a British passport while the other has none though born from the same father. His father does not want to get his passport.
Which form can I use to legalise my stay,
please help, Im confused to the point of having a headache :( :( :(

Seneca

Re: FLR(FP) of FLR (O)

Post by Seneca » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:49 pm

maittm wrote:hi I have just been reading on the UKBA website and I'm now very confused as to what form I should use for my application.
I'm an over stayer since 2009, after being on a student visa since 2002. I'm a single mum of 2 kids, one 3 and the another is 1. One has the older one has a British passport while the other has none though born from the same father. His father does not want to get his passport.
Which form can I use to legalise my stay,
please help, Im confused to the point of having a headache :( :( :(
FLR (FP)
Family life as a parent (5 year and 10 year routes),Private life in the UK (10 year route)
UKBA note here:- http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... _flrfp.pdf

maittm

Re: FLR(FP) of FLR (O)

Post by maittm » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Thank u Senata, makes sense now :D :D :D :D
Thank u very much