ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR Question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SpiderKing

FLR Question

Post by SpiderKing » Tue May 15, 2007 2:02 pm

Hi Guys,

Do we need to send the HSMP Approval letter with FLR application? Did not see anywhere written in application form though.

Regards,
SK

ngkumar
Newly Registered

Post by ngkumar » Tue May 15, 2007 4:34 pm

Yes mate,

You need to send...

Cheers

amberw

Post by amberw » Tue May 15, 2007 11:51 pm

hi!
there is no need to send the hsmp approval letter with FLR. u just need to enter ur case refrence number, which is on ur approval letter, in the FLR form.
thanks
amber

SpiderKing

Post by SpiderKing » Wed May 16, 2007 1:08 pm

Very Contradictory Answers! one Yes, One No. Can I have some more experienced suggestion pls?

Do we also need to send self addressed envelop for the documents return?

Regards
SK

amberw

Post by amberw » Wed May 16, 2007 3:02 pm

hi SpiderKing!

my husband had applied for FLR(HSMP) last friday. I had called HO and they confirmed me that there is no need to send the the letter and just write ur approval reference number. U can call them and confirm it by urself from them to be sure.
thanks
amber

SpiderKing

Post by SpiderKing » Wed May 16, 2007 11:27 pm

Thanks Amber,

Looks like you are in country applicant. Could you pls give me the list of docs needs to be send. I read in the forum people sending 6 months payslip and 3 years tax return. But this is not mentioned in the FLR form.

Also, do we need to send docs in Original or copy will work?

Regards
SK

amber wrote:hi SpiderKing!

my husband had applied for FLR(HSMP) last friday. I had called HO and they confirmed me that there is no need to send the the letter and just write ur approval reference number. U can call them and confirm it by urself from them to be sure.

amberw

Post by amberw » Fri May 18, 2007 11:04 pm

yes my husband is incountry applicant. we just attached the documents they have asked for on the form. passports, three months bank statements, our marriage certificate, child birth certificate, my husbands degree. I don't remember exactly at the moment, but we attached only those documents , asked and shown in FLR form list.
thanks
amber