ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 to Tier 4 Consequences + Ongoing JR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nicelife100
Newly Registered

Tier1 to Tier 4 Consequences + Ongoing JR

Post by nicelife100 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi Guys,

Need Some Help On Following Scenarios Please...

After applicant gets refusal of Tier 1 Entrepreneur and all appeal rights are exhausted (JR still ongoing) I believe applicant can still change the category to even Tier4/Tier2 within 28 days time period with no right of appeal.

My questions are:

1. If applicant book the same day appointment for Tier 4 visa within 28 days of all refusals etc, is there any problem as passport is not with applicant & I have heard from solicitors that one need to locate the passport before going for same day service or/otherwise send application by post as passport with HO is held in different department or so on & the application + fee paid on same day service will be just a waste without the passport !!!

2. Can JR & Tier4 applications go simultaneously or not, if luckily one gets Tier4 visa after all Tier 1 refusals & exhausted appeal rights & still applicant is also hopeful for JR to go through in his favour, and finally wins through Tier 1 JR as well, is the applicant going to get Tier1 Entrepreneur as well or JR will not continue at all in the ist place after Tier4 approval ?

Your comments will be highly appreciated...

Kind Regards,