ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

self employed for eu stamp4

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

annoyed2013

self employed for eu stamp4

Post by annoyed2013 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:14 am

hello everyone,
I would like your advice regarding my situation please.
I got temporary stamp 4 visa till May but the immigration still waiting for payslips of my eu husband to get the residence meanwhile my husband lost his job and couldn t find another one so we decided to go for self employed option which require 6 months record of bank statements and activity. but the thing is i have got till May to submit the paperwork so i ll be able to provide only 3 months record. Is that a problem? can they refuse my application ? I am really confused about what to do.please any advice would be helpful. thank you

Latintraveller
United Kingdom

Re: self employed for eu stamp4

Post by Latintraveller » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Provide what you can. They shouldn't refuse you if the work you are doing is meaningful and gainful.

annoyed2013

Post by annoyed2013 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:13 pm

Ok thank you latintraveller

annoyed2013

Post by annoyed2013 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Guys please would you tell me the documents that you submitted for stamp4 based on self employment ? thanks

Latintraveller
United Kingdom

Post by Latintraveller » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:08 pm

It is those mentioned on the application form.
Receipts for services undertaken and goods bought/sold, tax office form showing that you are self-employed, list of jobs undertaken and customer names and telephone numbers, date jobs done and money received. Profit and loss. Also business bank statements. If you do not have a business account then highlight business money banked.
Hope his helps!