ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents For 10 years ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cee14

Documents For 10 years ILR

Post by cee14 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:20 pm

I am going to apply next year 10 year ILR on the basis of my tier-4 visa. I will appreciate if someone can guide me about the documents which I would be required for 10 yr ILR so that I can start arranging/collecting in advance.
I read through SET (LR) guidance and found that I will need followings only for 10 years ILR (please correct me if I am wrong):
1) my all passports covering 10 years period
2) current biometric
3) UK master degree to meet English requirement
4) Life in UK test pass result
Please can someone tell me if I have not included any document in the above list please?
Also if any one have a checklist for documents, please share?
Thanks

Seneca

Re: Documents For 10 years ILR

Post by Seneca » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Those documents you have listed should suffice. Police certificate is another if you are required to register with them. Check list is in the application form here http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... formlr.pdf