ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Needed Urgently

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

phraxed
Newly Registered

Help Needed Urgently

Post by phraxed » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:46 am

Hello Everyone

I would be thankful if anyone can help me with my case. I came here on a student visa in 2008 and extended it in 2011 and got the visa until 15 august 2013. I got married in April 2012 but didn't file my case as i was waiting for my student visa to run out first but in August 2012 i came to know that my visa has been curtailed because my college reported me. My lawyer filed the spouse visa straight away and i got a reply exactly after a year. They refused it. Long story cut short, I received a letter from UKBA asking for grounds as to why they should let me stay in this country. I don't know the exact language as in what I should write in it and what grounds can I state? I have been living in this country since 2008, got married and never had any criminal convictions. My wife is a British citizen, and she is working full-time. Can I state the right to private life? I would be grateful if someone can actually guide me with the letter. A draft letter would be fantastic to start with. I have to send the letter back before 8th February.

Looking forward for some help.

Many Thanks