ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years Long Residency but issue with wife visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nafeesakhtar

10 years Long Residency but issue with wife visa

Post by nafeesakhtar » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi to All
My niece's husband will complete his 10 years long and legal residency in May 2014.their PSW visa will expire on 28th June 2014.
The husband will apply for ILR on the basis of 10 years long residency which is simple application.But the wife has joined him in 2009 and since she is living with him.
By the time husband will get his ILR it might be Aug/Sep 2014.
My question is what he needs to do for his wife??? can she apply at same time with husband or once husband got bio metric she can link her application with him???
what application form she needs to use???

please guide

SSWSZ
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years Long Residency but issue with wife visa

Post by SSWSZ » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:08 pm

as her visa is expiring she has to apply on flr(M) and then for set(M) as she came under old rules.

nafeesakhtar wrote:Hi to All
My niece's husband will complete his 10 years long and legal residency in May 2014.their PSW visa will expire on 28th June 2014.
The husband will apply for ILR on the basis of 10 years long residency which is simple application.But the wife has joined him in 2009 and since she is living with him.
By the time husband will get his ILR it might be Aug/Sep 2014.
My question is what he needs to do for his wife??? can she apply at same time with husband or once husband got bio metric she can link her application with him???
what application form she needs to use???

please guide
ss