ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

House maybe repossessed will it effect spouse visa app

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

boons
Newly Registered

House maybe repossessed will it effect spouse visa app

Post by boons » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi I was wondering whether anyone can help me.
I am applying for a spouse visa for my wife in Africa to come over to uk, I am her sponser.

I own a jointly owned house which has a joint morgage (with an ex, she doesn't live there anymore I do)
I am using my house for the accommodation for the spouse visa application.
The problem is that I maynot be able to pay the next monthly morgage and they will send me a letter before action and then I will have to go to court maybe during the visa application. (they have tried this before)
Will this effect the application? Even though I will apply before this happens?
My house is for sale, so the court will see this and hopefully give me more time to sell it, rather than it being repossessed.
If I do get repossession or a county court judgement will this effect my application. Remember I will applying for it before all this could happen.
Many thanks
a worried boons