ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I WANT TO APPLY FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT IN UK PLEASE HELP .

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wickey822
Newly Registered

I WANT TO APPLY FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT IN UK PLEASE HELP .

Post by wickey822 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:28 pm

HI I AM A NON-EEA CITIZEN AND I AM MARRIED WITH EEA NATIONAL IN UK I WANT TO APPLY FOR RESIDENCE CARD MY WIFE IS WORKING AS A NANNY FULL TIME I WANT TO ATTACH HER PAYSLIPS WITH MY APPLICATION BUT THERE IS NO NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER ON THOSE PAY SLIPS WILL IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE AND ALSO IF SHE QUIT HER JOB AFTER APPLICATION WHAT WILL BE THE CIRCUMSTANCES REGARDING MY APPLICATION .

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: I WANT TO APPLY FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT IN UK PLEASE HELP .

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:48 pm

You should type in normal letters.
Anyhow the national insurance number is the most prominent feature on payslip then why its not on it :shock: ? Moreover, the employment must be verifiable on ukba inquiry in order to succeed.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Post by 357mag » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Is your wife non UK? If she is not then she is execising treaty rights to work here. She has the right to have non EEA partner with her for up to 90 days.
After 90 days she will need to prove she has accomodation and working or student or self employed to stay here.
Read Jambos' guide http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... 14867.html
I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.

wickey822
Newly Registered

Post by wickey822 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Yes my wife is living and working in uk As a nanny from last 3 years..
She is working in a private house and employer's accountant is maintaining all the accounts and the employer just provided her a hand written formal letter of employment which includes date .hours of work ,wages address and phone number of employer is it Acceptable ?? If I send together with payslips. ???