ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 GENERAL to ILR FURTHER CHECKS WAITING TIME

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeee123

TIER 1 GENERAL to ILR FURTHER CHECKS WAITING TIME

Post by zeee123 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:57 pm

Hi all,

I have applied for ILR on the basis of completion of Tier 1 general of 5 years with wife and two kids as dependants. I applied on 27th January at PEO Croydon and having seen the application i was given a letter to say that my application is valid but they need to do further enquiries.

My question is this that is there anybody out there who has the similar experience and how long will it take for them to get back to me because its has been week and half and i haven't heard anything back from them.

I applied as a Director of company with dividends and salary that i withdraw from company.

Please let me know if anyone knows anytime scales for this kind of situation and what could be involved if they are to make further enquiries as to what they are going to check in particular although i provided all docs necessary.

Many thanks

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 1 GENERAL to ILR FURTHER CHECKS WAITING TIME

Post by Jedi001 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:20 pm

Hi Zeee,

Could you please provide the list of docs you submitted? I am going to apply on 17th Feb as company director of my limited company.

Regards
Jedi001

zeee123

Post by zeee123 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:12 pm

Hello,

I applied for ILR on set o with company business accounts statements, personal account statement, dividend vouchers, payslips and rest of the usual docs that go with the application.
Also letter from account confirming all income plus letter from accountant confirming dividends and pays from company.

Hope it helps

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jedi001 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:15 pm

Thank you for the info
Jedi001

shakirsq

Post by shakirsq » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:48 am

Hi,

I received the same further enquiries letter from PEO Croydon in last October for my extension.

I showed my income as employed + self employed home office sent letters to my client confirming invoices I'd attached once my clients confirms and reply back to my case worker then I received a call from my case worker to collect my passport whole process took almost 4 weeks

hope this helps

zeee123 wrote:Hi all,

I have applied for ILR on the basis of completion of Tier 1 general of 5 years with wife and two kids as dependants. I applied on 27th January at PEO Croydon and having seen the application i was given a letter to say that my application is valid but they need to do further enquiries.

My question is this that is there anybody out there who has the similar experience and how long will it take for them to get back to me because its has been week and half and i haven't heard anything back from them.

I applied as a Director of company with dividends and salary that i withdraw from company.

Please let me know if anyone knows anytime scales for this kind of situation and what could be involved if they are to make further enquiries as to what they are going to check in particular although i provided all docs necessary.

Many thanks

zeee123

Post by zeee123 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:37 pm

hello shakirsq,

thanks for sharing ur experience and yes i was told by someone else as well that if your docs are complete and your applications is deemed valid then they might contact your clients to confirm for which you have provided the invoices and receipts for.

So yeah may be that is the delay because it has been full 2 weeks today and there has been no response whatsoever and i have also checked with clients as they have not received any letter from home office at all.

Fingers crossed...and this wait is unbearable...specially when you pay more to be able to get a decision on the same day and this happens to you. Shame..

anyways thanks

zeee123

Post by zeee123 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:53 pm

Hi all,

Does anyone know if PEO keeps your docs for same day appointments and says that they need to do further enquiries regarding application and will contact in due course; that how long will it take for them to make a decision on these cases.

I applied on 27th Jan, 14' at CROYDON with 3 dependants being wife and 2 kids. Still more than 2 weeks on, there's not been any progress or contact whatsoever.

I was told by the Caseworker that it could take few weeks but if someone had a similar situation, please share your experience.

Many Thanks

zeee123

Post by zeee123 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:05 am

Can anyone share the experience if they had been asked by PEO that they need to do further enquiries on set o ilr.

There's has been no communication for past 3 weeks of applying in person at Croydon.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:09 pm

Exercise some patience.

As you are not a regular salaried employee, it may take time to verify all the documents you submitted.
Regards