ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa refused

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

weeno
Newly Registered

Spouse visa refused

Post by weeno » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:00 pm

Hi guys,

Recently I applied for visa for my wife as spouse of an irish national but they refused to grant the visa because I did not provide proper relationship history but I did send them the marriage certificate and wedding photographs also I did not submit the divorce certificate of my previous marriage. I want to appeal the decision can anyone please guide me what additional documents I should submit because they have returned all the documents and not sure if I need to send them all again please share your experience.

Thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Spouse visa refused

Post by CalvinKlien » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:13 pm

@ weeno,

Alot of Irish nationals have this misconception that once they are Irish citizens, DOJ cannot refuse their spouse visas and therefore they do not submit the required documents at the first place. I have noticed many of their visas are refused and than the appeal stage starts and take another few months.....

My question is, why not to submit all the required docs at the first place to avoid all the hassle and disappointment????

Now in ur case, you must know that relationship history is the core element in the spouse visa, you do not need to submit any other doc except a strong relationship history with your appeal. the relationship history must be meaningful and you should submit them the proofs of face to face meetings in the form of flight itinerary / boarding passes / Entry/Exit stamps on ur passport etc.

maxtor
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa refused

Post by maxtor » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:26 pm

weeno wrote:Hi guys,

Recently I applied for visa for my wife as spouse of an irish national but they refused to grant the visa because I did not provide proper relationship history but I did send them the marriage certificate and wedding photographs also I did not submit the divorce certificate of my previous marriage. I want to appeal the decision can anyone please guide me what additional documents I should submit because they have returned all the documents and not sure if I need to send them all again please share your experience.

Thanks
At which country Irish embassy have you submitted your application?.