ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absence letter from employer...

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

srbucks25
Newly Registered

Absence letter from employer...

Post by srbucks25 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:05 pm

I am applying for ILR next month.
Could any one of you please share the template of the "Absence letter from employer"?

Thanks.

Dcb1982
Newly Registered

Re: Absence letter from employer...

Post by Dcb1982 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Hi my husband is applying for ILR in March this year (just studying for his life in the uk test at the moment). He is going to do his at the PEO office in Cardiff.

We have a letter from his employer with the SOC code and detailing that he's still doing the same job and on the same salary. They also wrote that he is still needed in the job and that they would like to continue his emplyment. We didn't follow a set format or anything. I don't know if this is correct so maybe someone more experienced can help?

Sorry I can't be of more help, good luck with your application :-)