ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 6 in Set O (URGENT)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Section6.3
Newly Registered

Section 6 in Set O (URGENT)

Post by Section6.3 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Hi all,

I have my appointment at the Croydon PEO on Monday, 10th Feb.
I have all the documents I need but haven't been able to get letters from 2 of my previous employers about my leave (holiday and work related) over the course of my employment. It's under 180 days (in fact it's a total of 110 days in 5 years with a holiday of 25 days taken in one shot).
I have my employment contract which states my annual leave and the fact that I will be required to travel abroad but other than that I didn't get a letter.
Is that going to be an issue?
Thanks in advance guys!

jilpangs

Re: Section 6 in Set O (URGENT)

Post by jilpangs » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:26 pm

Should not be a problem as far as you got the contract letters from both employers stating your yearly leaves.

Please udpate us how it went.

Section6.3
Newly Registered

Re: Section 6 in Set O (URGENT)

Post by Section6.3 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Thanks jilpangs.
Yes, will send you an update.
FYI, for that section I'm going wiht just my employment contract and one general letter I had from them previously.