ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 please help.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moin
Newly Registered

EEA2 please help.

Post by moin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:06 am

Hello everyone,

I am in desperate need of some advice please, I applied for EEA2 with supporting documents as

Jobseeker's Proof from Jobcentre plus (WIFE'S)
Marriage Certificate
2 photos of myself
wife ID card
my passport
EEA2 form completed.

55 pounds Payment taken by HO on 4 feb 2014.

Problem Is some people on here are saying that I should have Included our tenancy agreement and our son Birth certificate *(born in Spain) also in the documents and opinion here is I might get a refusal because of my wife being a job-seekers the HO would like her to be in employment rather then the job-seekers. so can anyone experienced here please advice if i should get my wife a job as soon as possible and send in the other documents like job contract and my son birth certificate and tenancy agreement. *(its just on my wife name) And if you think there is anything else that i should include please tell me thanks.

moin
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 please help.

Post by moin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:38 am

Can any of the gurus moderators please reply I will be so grateful. tnx

moin
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 please help.

Post by moin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Can someone please respond to my post....