ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Varying my current application into ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Varying my current application into ILR

Post by khan_81 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:47 am

Hi
Many congrats to those who successfully got their ILR ad good luck to those who are waiting.
My question to all is
I am planning to apply for ILR in the 1st week of April, at the moment my application for FLR is with Home Office for over a year for Tier 1(Entreprenure). I am planning to vary my application incase Home office doesn't come up with a decision on my present application, can I vary my application in this case? Second question is there anyone one who successfully varied their application to 10 years ILR and got their ILR visa? If so kindly please share your experience
Thanks a lot

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: Varying my current application into ILR

Post by Zee ali » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:41 am

khan_81 wrote:Hi
Many congrats to those who successfully got their ILR ad good luck to those who are waiting.
My question to all is
I am planning to apply for ILR in the 1st week of April, at the moment my application for FLR is with Home Office for over a year for Tier 1(Entreprenure). I am planning to vary my application incase Home office doesn't come up with a decision on my present application, can I vary my application in this case? Second question is there anyone one who successfully varied their application to 10 years ILR and got their ILR visa? If so kindly please share your experience
Thanks a lot
@khan_81
i know a friend of mine who varied his application in oct 13. Initially he applied for flr o in april 13. On 7th october he completed his 10 years so he fill in set(lr) form along with difference in fees, his LIUK test and his uk master degree. He also sent them a covering letter stating that he wants to VARY his application and his father died in sep 13 so he requested them to deal with his application ASAP.
Believe it or not they sent him ILR within 1 week after submitting the ilr application.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

prem_singh123
Mood:
India

Re: Varying my current application into ILR

Post by prem_singh123 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi zee can you check ur inbox plz