ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLZ PLZ

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

freeman123
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP PLZ PLZ

Post by freeman123 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi every one

thanks to those who made this forum is really helpfull....
I need help plz suggest me right course of action

I applied for Tier1 visa, ask one of consultant for business plan, he charged me some money i applied my visa now my biometrics done but i realized that he copied my plan from a website with so many mistakes didn't even change much text in there, SWOT analysis missing,no market research and financial planning?
now shall i send new business plan to caseworker with SWOT+market research and financial planning?

or
just send SWOT+market research and financial planning? as additional documents?
I've to send additional documents any way like business bank a/c, website, CAR(£3 one got by post)

plz help, expert advice appreciated

thanks

freeman123
Newly Registered

Re: URGENT HELP PLZ PLZ

Post by freeman123 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:16 pm

32 views no comment......plz help seniors.....

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:09 pm

well u asked for the suggestion, so i am suggesting u. but in this kind of case nobody can be absolutely sure about the right course of action. yes u should send a new one with missing points such as market research, swot analysis but the reason u should give for sending the new plan should be a tricky one. u can say the case worker that u printed off by mistake the one which was not up to date and sent it with the application where as after realizing u have printed the most up to date one which has been made by u with the help of online resources which anyone is allowed to do anyway. so that will clear the doubt of case worker and he will know u have taken help from online which u r allowed to take anyway. so be quick and send it coz there are refusals for copying the market research and business plan. hope my suggestion would help u.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:00 pm

@ freeman123, as tanvir suggested you need to find a very convincing excuse as to why your initial business plan was full of mistakes. We have seen people being refused visa just for making mistakes on contract letter.

To look it from a caseworker point of view, an entrepreneur (mostly graduate) is someone who should be highly skilled to the level of producing an excellent business plan with minor typo errors. When such glaring mistakes occour then caseworkers will focus more on all the other documents with the intention of finding further mistakes.

You should send your additional documents with convincing excuse and hopefully caseworker will overlook the mistakes.

And dont blame consultant because everbody knows that even lawyers/solicitors are not to be trusted 100% not to talk of consultants who prey on peoples ignorance.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:16 pm

@ Olasunkanmi & tanvir1985th

thanks a lot for your reply, really helpful makes sense...but today i got my interview 22nd February...shall i send my documents would it make any difference

@tanvir 1985tt.....did they ask you any documents on interview day

tanvir1985th
Member of Standing

Post by tanvir1985th » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:25 pm

U r not allowed to give any document on interview