ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Business Visit Visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

creative79
Newly Registered

UK Business Visit Visa

Post by creative79 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:10 pm

1. If I have a choice of either getting a long-term Business Visitor Visa or a long-term general visitor visa, which one should I go for and which one is more useful to have, overall?

2. Could one travel to the UK to meet friends or attend weddings etc on a Business Visitor Visa, or s/he must apply for a General Visitor Visa for all non-business related visits? In other words, if I manage to get a Business Visa for 5 years on the basis of some business meeting I have to attend in the UK now, would I later be able to travel again to the UK for some non-business related purposes as well, such as meeting friends or attending weddings etc? Would they not ask for the purpose of my visit at the immigration every time I visit the UK during these 5 years?

I would very much appreciate a clear reply.

Thanks