ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Tier 1 General 2nd Extension - Bunch of queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sundance_kid_750

UK Tier 1 General 2nd Extension - Bunch of queries

Post by sundance_kid_750 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:40 am

Hi everyone,

I am going to apply for Tier 1 General 2nd Extension by post soon and I have the following questions. It would be great if someone can help me with my queries below:

1) My salary slips come from two different companies for the 15 month period. Some of them are printed whereas some were made available to employees online. For example, my current company used to provide me with online payslips earlier but now have switched to printed ones. Will this create a problem if I submit some of the payslips which are print outs and some are printed by the company?

2) Bank Statements: for the 15 month period, some of my original bank statements went missing due to change of residence. If I request HSBC to provide duplicate statements, will that pose an issue for the application?

3) I was thinking of making the payment through my debit card, which is a VISA card. I have read in the guidance that only Delta & Maestro are acceptable for debit cards?

4) Finally, I was thinking of making the application just after the end of march as I get my bonus on the 31st of March and so it will become a part of my earnings. But I also read that the new fees would come into effect in March/April. Can anyone tell me when the new fees comes into effect?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond to my queries.

sundance_kid_750

Re: UK Tier 1 General 2nd Extension - Bunch of queries

Post by sundance_kid_750 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:42 am

Hi

Could anyone please answer any of these questions, please?

sundance_kid_750

Post by sundance_kid_750 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 pm

Thanks, jain236 for all your help. Really appreciate it.

Do you know when the new fees for tier 1 comes into effect?

Thanks once again!

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:24 am

HSBC sends the duplicate statements which are exactly same as original statements with an addition on "DUPLICATE" word on it.
No further stamping is required on these statements.

New Fees comes into effect from 6 April, so make sure you post your documents atleast on or before 2nd April to be on safe side.

But I think that will be a risky proposition as you will get your Bonus on 31st March and getting the statements from bak within a day or two will be a challenge.

Best of luck

sundance_kid_750

Post by sundance_kid_750 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Thanks a lot, mantasingh

I will be sending the documents by post on the 2nd April then. My bank statements will not arrive but my salary slip will.

What I intend to do is to get the last month's on-line statement (March in this case) stamped at an HSBC branch. I think that should suffice?

Thanks once again for taking the time to answer my questions!

zwadi

Post by zwadi » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:57 pm

Hello All,

I am going to apply for Tier 1 2nd extension due to late entry and I am going to submit the following; please let me know if i m missing something

1.visa expires in May 2014
2.Planning to post application at the end of Feb ( Applying 3 months earlier) any problem ?
3.Applying with 2 dependent
Documents submission:
-9 month Payslips ( Feb 2013 to October) from previous employer on company letterhead but this is electronic copy , would it cause any problem?
-3 months payslips for existing employment ( 2 electronic copies signed and stamped by payroll dept , 1 original payslip + covering letter from employer confirming designation , salary , date of joining) will it be acceptable ?
- 12 months bank statement to show salary (few statements are electronic copies as I was receiving paperless statement) anything i need to consider ?
- 3 months bank statement for funds ( but there is no transaction in the account as i put the funds about three months ago in the account and didn't touch it at all) it only shows balance between nov - feb- anything to worry about ?
-Master degree certificate
-IELTS which I used for my first entry to the UK
-My passport for age confirmation
-Marriage certificate which i used for my first EC
- My son birth certificate which i used for his extension

I would really appreciate if you guys can shed some light on it incase I am missing something here, and also confirm that I can apply for extension at the end of Feb 2014.

Thanks
ZA
zwadi

sundance_kid_750

Post by sundance_kid_750 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Hi ZA,

I think posting 3 months in advance will pose no problems at all.

You should also get your electronic payslips signed and attested. The same goes for bank statements that were delivered to you on-line.

Best Regards,