ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Senior person please I need your advice

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hey

Senior person please I need your advice

Post by hey » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:37 am

Hi there,

As most of you aware that I have one JR in pending after got refusal on bank letter. Still waiting for Hearing date since 5 months.

Then I have applied with fresh application in June 2013, I recently been to interview. This application was done after visa expired because of payment issue.

Now my situation is like that where if they do not give decision by march end then I will have to take decision of withdrawal of the application.

So can you advice me if I withdraw application which was done within 28 dys of visa expiry, what would be impact of my statese like if I try for another contry will this be a issue?

Sorry for long story but please I need your help.

Thanks

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Re: Senior person please I need your advice

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:44 pm

WELL, It doesn't effect on your status until your JR in process. I did not understand your 2nd par that you reapplied with in 28 after your visa expired but what about the FTT, UT? All gone wrong as well . If it has done then my advise is do not withdraw your application infact keep chasing it through your solicitor or local MP. It can help you a lot . Ask if more questions

hey

Post by hey » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Hi thanks for your reply. I appreciate ur time.

In 2nd application, Waiting for decision after given interview last week. Also I have to travel in April so thinking in advance that if I do not get approval then don't want to go for appeal. A and there won't be chance of appeal anyway.

Also I want to know if I go back home, then can I try somewhere else for visa? Does my stay (May 2012 to at present) count legal or make any impact for another co try's visa? Because my last visa expired may 2012.

Can you suggest plz?

Thanks

pak2013

Post by pak2013 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:15 pm

hey wrote:Hi there,

As most of you aware that I have one JR in pending after got refusal on bank letter. Still waiting for Hearing date since 5 months.

Then I have applied with fresh application in June 2013, I recently been to interview. This application was done after visa expired because of payment issue.

Now my situation is like that where if they do not give decision by march end then I will have to take decision of withdrawal of the application.

So can you advice me if I withdraw application which was done within 28 dys of visa expiry, what would be impact of my statese like if I try for another contry will this be a issue?

Sorry for long story but please I need your help.

Thanks
@Hey
hi could you plz share a bit more detail about your application and judicial review and did you apply for judicial review instead of appeal?
can we make fresh application once judicial review is rejected?
answer will be appreciated
thanks

hey

Post by hey » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:09 pm

@ pak2013

I had third party ban letter, where name and transfarable fund wasn't mention on the letter. So it was refused and at that time I had valid visa for 2 months. So didn't get appeal chance.

Yes you can always do fresh application parallel with JR.

Thanks

freeman123
Newly Registered

Post by freeman123 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:25 pm

hey wrote:@ pak2013

I had third party ban letter, where name and transfarable fund wasn't mention on the letter. So it was refused and at that time I had valid visa for 2 months. So didn't get appeal chance.

Yes you can always do fresh application parallel with JR.

Thanks
Hi hey

if some1 apply within 28 days after visa expiry and refused without appeal right what is best option to continue LONG RESIDENCY, JR or new application
in this case if JR is refused as well can one make fresh application without breaking LONG RESIDENCY?
answers from all other members will be appreciated as well
thanks