ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 inviting a freind - URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samiraz
Newly Registered

Tier 2 inviting a freind - URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

Post by samiraz » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:59 pm

I have a friend in Nigeria who i wish to invite to UK. She left UK for Nigeria 2 weeks ago and is currently unemployed. She is currently living with her parents and will be supported by them for her visit.
She was previously on a PSW visa.

I wanted to ask what should i mention in my invitation letter ?

Will she have a problem getting a visitor visa since she is unemployed and living with parents ?

What evidence should be provided to prove that she has ties to her home country and will return at the end of her visit ?

Seneca

Re: Tier 2 inviting a freind - URGENT ADVICE NEEDED

Post by Seneca » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:53 pm

1. Purpose of the visit.
2. Likely to face scrutiny.She left UK for Nigeria only two weeks ago from UK.Now she want to come back and visit. That is likely to raise suspicious.
3. Property ownership, Job to return to, Family commitment (Is anybody depends on here.g young children (elderly parents,). Education commitment (is she enrolled to education establishment) or business commitment (is she running a business which her presence there is crucial).