ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form AN - Queries on Good Character & EOSL

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

philmx0a
Newly Registered

Form AN - Queries on Good Character & EOSL

Post by philmx0a » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:29 pm

Hi,
I am about to apply for the naturalisation of my wife under eligibility criteria 3yr spouse of BC. Can someone help me with the below queries for filling in form AN:

1. Section 3 (Good Character Requirement)
She is currently working as a contractor (thru an umbrella company) to a 3rd party company who again sub-contracts to another company.
a) If one is a contractor, does that mean she is "Self Employed"?
b) The name/address of which company she should me mentioning? The umbrella company or the company she is contracting to? She don't have a business registered in her name and that's the reason she is contracting thru an umbrella company.

2. Section 1.22 (Knowledge of Language)
She has completed her EOSL sometime back and has the required level certificate. Is it mandatory to include a letter from the college confirming the status of the college and funding status? I don't see a mention in the guide/booklet but have found a template on UKBA site.

Thanks in advance.