ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further supporting documents to UKBA

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

effell007

Further supporting documents to UKBA

Post by effell007 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Hi Guys,
I have applied sep'12 and still haven't got any result yet. However, I got a letter on Feb’13 where caseworker pointed out my contact letter had only one director sign and it needs to have both directors sign. So send them a new and update one thereafter.

Now, we like send our annual P/L account and balance sheet showing investment we made during this period. We invested 15 k from business account and 10 k from joint account. These includes office lease, car, furniture etc.

Now do we have to send all invoices and receipt for all those expenses along with directors loan agreement or bank statement and charter account reports is good enough?

Any suggestion on sending further documents to UKBA will highly be appreciated.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Further supporting documents to UKBA

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:45 pm

effell007 wrote:Hi Guys,
I have applied sep'12 and still haven't got any result yet. However, I got a letter on Feb’13 where caseworker pointed out my contact letter had only one director sign and it needs to have both directors sign. So send them a new and update one thereafter.

Now, we like send our annual P/L account and balance sheet showing investment we made during this period. We invested 15 k from business account and 10 k from joint account. These includes office lease, car, furniture etc.

Now do we have to send all invoices and receipt for all those expenses along with directors loan agreement or bank statement and charter account reports is good enough?

Any suggestion on sending further documents to UKBA will highly be appreciated.
I will suggest you send them what has been asked but if you want to send them supporting documents please make sure there is nothing to question about regarding money invested, ,directors loan agreement,anything which you are uncertain about.

ecaLegal
Newly Registered

Post by ecaLegal » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:40 pm

If accounts from chartered accountant are submitted, which clearly show the investment, then there is no need for invoices and so on. Sending all the invoices won't do any good, and may cause confusion - I wouldn't.

effell007

Post by effell007 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Well, thanks for reply.
So is it going to be a good idea to send further documents that we are trading since applied whereas money invested in the business.
Since we applied more than 1.5 yrs ago and have had a negative letter from caseworker regards to contact letter do you guys think will it be a good idea.

ecaLegal
Newly Registered

Post by ecaLegal » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:26 pm

If the full amount was correctly shown in the application as being invested, then there is no need to show further investment later, before a decision is made.
If a new YE accounts document has been produced since the application, and it clearly shows a healthy, actively trading business, especially if profitable, then it might help to show that it is a genuine viable business, especially if you think the HO would have doubts based on the original evidence. However, it's not necessary if an application already included enough evidence.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:52 pm

@ effell007, the onus is on you to proof your genuineness so sending those additional documents is a very good idea because it will help your case and can also be used in appeal if something goes wrong. But I hope you get a positive response from HO. Sending those documents could also make your application to be decided soon as you have been waiting for 1.5yrs.

Your annual company account showing the investment will be a good idea, also attach the supporting bank statement and highlight the specific transactions supporting the investment.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.