ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Upper Tribunal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sai thriguna
Newly Registered

Upper Tribunal

Post by Sai thriguna » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi All,

Just a recap of our case. My husband applied for a team application with 50K in January 2013,refused and appealed on December 2013 in FTT where home office rep did not asked any questions and he did not argued at all. Our barrister said only one point that how come that my client application was rejected with 7 reasons and 3 reasons on team partner when one caseworker was handling the case.Our barrister said only one point that my husband case can be considered through evidential flexibility.HO barrister did not asked any questions to my husband nor my barrister. After a month appeal was allowed. Later on 5th day we got a letter from Upper Tribunal that they want to appeal and we have a hearing on 20 February 2014.my husband 10 yrs would be finished on august 2015. If Upper tribunal rejects our application can he be dependant on me from here without going back home as we are not dependant on each other.
My question is how many funds we need to show if he will be dependant on me(student visa) and for how many months
what does utility bills means(i have an idea that it is gas,electricity and water bills). Can we submit the below docs as we dont have utility bills.
phone bill on my name(i dont have it as i need to take one connection now)
i am already maintaining 5000 pounds in joint account, and only 900 in my husbands account.Can i combine both the funds and tell them that i have 5900. would that create another problem
marriage certificate
i have started the course on sept 2014.

i have read the policy guidance but it is all confusing.can you all please let me know what are the other docs need for a student dependant visa.

Please help me with the above answers

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Upper Tribunal

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:31 pm

I think he can be ur dependant, the docs u need to show is,

utility bills (like u said gas, electricity, water, council tax, landline phone bill)

tenancy agreement
marriage certificate
if you are working then employment letter confirming your 20 hours work.
letter from you college / university
regarding money I am not sure but I think there is no such a rules abt the amount of money and time of money, but to be on safe side £5000 sound good to me.

this is my understanding for the dependant student visa application but wait for others replies too.

good luck

regards
Sai thriguna wrote:Hi All,

Just a recap of our case. My husband applied for a team application with 50K in January 2013,refused and appealed on December 2013 in FTT where home office rep did not asked any questions and he did not argued at all. Our barrister said only one point that how come that my client application was rejected with 7 reasons and 3 reasons on team partner when one caseworker was handling the case.Our barrister said only one point that my husband case can be considered through evidential flexibility.HO barrister did not asked any questions to my husband nor my barrister. After a month appeal was allowed. Later on 5th day we got a letter from Upper Tribunal that they want to appeal and we have a hearing on 20 February 2014.my husband 10 yrs would be finished on august 2015. If Upper tribunal rejects our application can he be dependant on me from here without going back home as we are not dependant on each other.
My question is how many funds we need to show if he will be dependant on me(student visa) and for how many months
what does utility bills means(i have an idea that it is gas,electricity and water bills). Can we submit the below docs as we dont have utility bills.
phone bill on my name(i dont have it as i need to take one connection now)
i am already maintaining 5000 pounds in joint account, and only 900 in my husbands account.Can i combine both the funds and tell them that i have 5900. would that create another problem
marriage certificate
i have started the course on sept 2014.

i have read the policy guidance but it is all confusing.can you all please let me know what are the other docs need for a student dependant visa.

Please help me with the above answers
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

obaied
Newly Registered

Re: Upper Tribunal

Post by obaied » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:10 am

tx Boss,
i think this is ur first post (after getting approved) to help some one

keep it up boss!