ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Documents/Guidence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madhulika
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Documents/Guidence

Post by madhulika » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi All,
I am applying for visa extension as a dependent of ILR. I have come to UK in sept 2013 and my visa is due on 8th April 2014.I entered UK with the Tier 1 Dependent Visa and now my husband's Visa is ILR so i am applying for extension through the FLR(M) I hope this is the correct form.
We live together in London Can somebody tell me what are the necessary documents to be submitted along with the application form?
1.Marriage Certificate
2.Tenancy agreement(addressed to both our names)
3.EDF Bills(addressed to both our names)
4.Council tax(addressed to both our names)
5.Joint Bank account statements
6.My Degree Certificate
7.My original passport
8.Copy of my husband's(i am his dependent) passport
9.Passport size photographs of mine and my husband's
10.wedding photgraphs and other photographs
Did i miss any other documents?Also is there any minimum bank balance to be maintained for each month?From the UKBA site i come know that he(m husband) should have a income of 18,000 pounds.Also
Fr the English language requirement, I have graduated my B.Tech from Sastra university Thanjavur, India and my university has come in the Point Based Calculator drop down which is ideally states that it is NARIC certified.Do i have to provide any other certificate/document to prove my English language proficiency other than my degree Certificate issued by the college.
I am also taking a screen shot of the Drop down of the point based calculator stating my college is in the list.Will this be sufficient?
For the evidence of subsisting relationship what are we supposed to provide? Email chats/phone history/whatsapp history?(we live together in London)
Any guidance shall be highly appreciated would be really helpful.
Those who applied through the FLR(M) and are successful your views and guidance will be highly,greatly helpful

SAMISPOUSAL
India

Re: FLR(M) Documents/Guidence

Post by SAMISPOUSAL » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:18 pm

wow this is a very useful post
thank you

you are tier 1

but are the rules similar for spouse as well?
the proof of income ( £ 18 600 ) please remember the bank proof has to be ORIGINALs
British man sponsoring Indian wife.Application Pune --Mumbai 18 DEC 2013 Requested further info 27 01 2014