ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Assessment - Statement of Account

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MissScotland04
Newly Registered

Self Assessment - Statement of Account

Post by MissScotland04 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi,

I'm applying to the NCS this month (based on marriage) and was wondering about the HMRC statement of account document.
Can I just print it off the HMRC website? My latest one is from June 13. It's not in a PDF format but has all the details.

I have another couple of questions:
In section 6 of the application form you have to tick some boxes. I'm unclear about 6.5 and 6.7:
6.5 discusses the case where you provide a copy of your spouse's passport. I'm bringing the actual passport. Should I still tick this? (in the guide it says to tick all boxes...)
6.7 discusses the case where you are aware that you do not meet all of the requirements... it says to delete if not applicable. What do I do? Just cross it or something?

Many thanks!