ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Knowledge of language and life in the UK

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pawant
Newly Registered

Knowledge of language and life in the UK

Post by pawant » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:27 am

Hi I got my ILR last year and completed Life in UK test in Feb 2013. What is with this new Language test. When I apply for Naturalisation will my Life in UK test still be valid?

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Re: Knowledge of language and life in the UK

Post by lynxukauq » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Knowledge of Language and Life

Yes your LIUK pass letter will be valid as it has no expiry date.

gondal4015
Newly Registered

Re: Knowledge of language and life in the UK

Post by gondal4015 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Hello every one my first mail in discussion please any one know about answer me thanks:
I came in this country as a student dependent on august 2007.I got spouse two year visa on March 2011 because my husband got ILR.I got ILR March 2013,now I have two question
1:I have completed 6 years one year after got ILR / am I eligible for Naturalisation now and 2: question I need English Certificate as well or I have passed IELTS March 2011 and passed Life in uk test March 2013,can I use these two now or pass again both new thanks please explain any one who knew about this thanks again
gondal4015