ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

***urgent ONLY 9MONTHS NEED FOR 10 YEARS ANY ROUTE FOR ME???

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

silentsmile
United Kingdom

***urgent ONLY 9MONTHS NEED FOR 10 YEARS ANY ROUTE FOR ME???

Post by silentsmile » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Hi guys ad experts please only serious guys reply me

I am really confused some one told me about this form and im new on here im in uk 22 dec 2004 and my visa expire 30 march 2014 since all that time my whole status was tier4 visa so im going msc frm uni but I m fail in 2 units so I have 2 units and project dissertation to do. So IM SURE UNI WILL NOT GIVE ME CAS BUT ACCORDING TO MY CALCUATION MY 5 YEARS ON DEGRER NOT COMPLETED YET.please advice me what should I do to get my 9months my 2kids and wife with me they are not old In uk .

all I need is that to confirm one thing which is..
my last visa was curtailed by Ho I won appeal but that visa was from uni too and I spent that time all in home no studying the visa dates are sep 2012 till march 2012 so appeal was won on 2011 sep. After that o wrote many letters and calls to ukba 0870 number but no outcome and end of the day I applied my last visa which is current visa and I got it and its expiring 30march so that time period will count on 5 year cap ?????

If uni will not give me visa letter then what should I do I have short time left.

I appreciate for reading please reply

many thanks

silentsmile
United Kingdom

VERYYY URGENT PLEASE REPLY TIER 4 5 YEAR CAP&9YEARS 3 MONTHS

Post by silentsmile » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Hi guys and experts

Continues
Tier 4 visa 9years months

I am really confused some one told me about this form and im new on here im in uk 22 dec 2004 and my visa expire 30 march 2014 since all that time my whole status was tier4 visa so im going msc frm uni but I m fail in 2 units so I have 2 units and project dissertation to do. So IM SURE UNI WILL NOT GIVE ME CAS BUT ACCORDING TO MY CALCUATION MY 5 YEARS ON DEGRER NOT COMPLETED YET.please advice me what should I do to get my 9months my 2kids and wife with me they are not old In uk .

all I need is that to confirm one thing which is..
my last visa was curtailed by Ho I won appeal but that visa was from uni too and I spent that time all in home no any studying the visa dates are sep 2010 till march 2012 so appeal won on 2011 sep.

Visa renewed on same date march 2012!!
After hearing success no one wrote a letter to me not from.ukba uni or tribunal that what to do next so I was waiting.

After that I wrote many letters and calls to ukba 0870 number but no outcome and end of the day I applied my last visa which is current visa and I got it and its expiring 30march 2014

so i was no studyng from sep 2010 till march 2012 that time period will count on 5 year cap ?????

If current uni will not give me visa letter then what should I do??? I have short time left.

My long residents time is broken any where any idea .just thinking cuz I had curtailment.which I have explained.

I appreciate for reading please reply

many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ***urgent ONLY 9MONTHS NEED FOR 10 YEARS ANY ROUTE FOR M

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:06 pm

[quote="CR001"]How many more threads are you going to open in the different forums with the same query on how to reach 10 years long residence?? I have found 7 threads already just posted in the last few days!!

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... ml#p992958

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... ml#p992950

http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... ml#p992947

http://www.immigrationboards.com/genera ... ml#p992934

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... ml#p992896

I request to this forum admin please block this guy faraz.

He is misusing this forum posting same question again and again and in different threads.

Respected Gurus and Moderators don't reply him and if u can block him .

Regards.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Zee ali I do understand I posted this thread I was not aware about the rules and im totally new here .if you have any problems you realld need to see doctor trust me. You sound not helpers .this forum is really helping those who need help and i am recommending every single family and mates who are on point base system to get help here because in market majority solicitors are waiting for you to take out money from you.

and again if administration want to block me then they shouldshould do this job earlier stage I already recived pm from admin people.

sorry to say change you way in your nature other wise you can't fix your self even on this form May Allah help you and others. I have my prayers direct from my heart who ever helping to others they will get success thats my belive

if you helps others then ( God)Allah will help and fix your problems..thats my belive.

wish you all the best and my big apologise to admin and others

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:30 am

faraz3430 wrote:Zee ali I do understand I posted this thread I was not aware about the rules and im totally new here .if you have any problems you realld need to see doctor trust me. You sound not helpers .this forum is really helping those who need help and i am recommending every single family and mates who are on point base system to get help here because in market majority solicitors are waiting for you to take out money from you.

and again if administration want to block me then they shouldshould do this job earlier stage I already recived pm from admin people.

sorry to say change you way in your nature other wise you can't fix your self even on this form May Allah help you and others. I have my prayers direct from my heart who ever helping to others they will get success thats my belive

if you helps others then ( God)Allah will help and fix your problems..thats my belive.

wish you all the best and my big apologise to admin and others
Faraz brother we r all in a same boat. This forum is a blessing for all of us so please don't misuse it.I have no issues with u or anybody else here on this forum and This forum is to help people who really needs help but this is not the way to ask same question again and again in every single thread.

Somebody pointed u out not to do this but still u posted same question again.

when a pot is open it doesn't mean u grab everything.

May Allah help us all and fix our problems.

Regards
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 am

Ok bro aameeen

veejay
Newly Registered

Post by veejay » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:17 pm

To ZeeAll and OP

I respect the fact that you are religious, but can you keep out religious sentiments in public forums such as these?

Please consider this next time as it can put off potential helpers - while I don't know enough on this matter, I probably wouldn't help you even if I knew the answer.

Take it or leave i

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:16 pm

I second veejay post

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:38 pm

I see no issue with the op and other member in this thread because op is new member and by mistake made many threads and for that he already apologize from the administration. Its nothing about religion because they just expressing best wishes and same millions of times the other members specially in ILR section express as well on success if somebody bother to notice.
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler