ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for HSMP or EC from Bangalore

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohan76

Apply for HSMP or EC from Bangalore

Post by mohan76 » Tue May 22, 2007 6:50 am

Hi friends,

I am preparing myself for EC and while doing so I thought let me start a thread in which all the bangalore friends, who are planning for HSMP or EC application can get together and share our learning and experience. This is becoz, we can be in touch via phone and personal ID too.........I know one guy who is expert in guiding the people for HSMP application, he actually charges a very minimul amount ranging from Rs 2000 to 3000 for guiding you with different formats of the docs and mainly in preparing ur documents for hsmp application. I took his guidance and got the approval in the shortest period of 3 days.

So like this all bangalore people can be close to each other and share the learnings.

I am looking for a CA contact in bangalore for getting my Asset Evaluation and Declaration done. Can anybody suggest a CA who can do this job ?

It will be great if we all work together for everybody's success.

Expecting lot of members to join this thread....

Mohan

AspireHSMP

Post by AspireHSMP » Tue May 22, 2007 9:15 am

Hi Mohan,

Congrats on getting approval on ur HSMP. I had seen all your posts.But couldn't find any post on your approval. I understand that you sent the appln. on 12th May.

Can you pls. share your timelines?
-appln. date
-received date
-cc charged
-ref. no date
-decision taken
-papers received

Cheers
XM

psgcbe
Newly Registered

Post by psgcbe » Tue May 22, 2007 9:21 am

I agree with mohan. I am planning to apply for EC from bangalore in 2 weeks.

psgcbe
Newly Registered

Post by psgcbe » Tue May 22, 2007 11:10 am

mohan.. i have sent you a private message.. thank you

Jims
Newly Registered

Post by Jims » Thu May 24, 2007 2:30 pm

Mohan,

Pls. check this one..

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=15701

Cheers
Jims

hsmp0804

Post by hsmp0804 » Sun May 27, 2007 7:21 am

Hi All,
I m from Bangalore and I am also planning to submit my hsmp application in two week's time. I like the idea of sharing experiences and helping each other to get hsmp done.

I am planning to claim period of past earning from april 06 to march 07 and have collected some of the documents.

I have some doubts

1)I have got my payslips signed and stamped from employer and have got the letter also saying my today gross salary payout was xxx during xxx period. and the same gross salary is in my form 16. But by SARAL form will not have my gross salary same as mentioned in form 16 as SARAL form will have only NET TAXABLE INCOME after allowances deductions (LTA,Mediclaim etc.) and not gross salary. So numbers in form 16,letter from employer wont match with SARAL form. Though my NET taxable income is more than 5,000GBP. Please suggest how to tackle this problem.

2)As I have to submit my original form 16 for my ITR,How can I give it for hsmp appliation? Do I need to get a duplicate form 16 from my employer or I need to get form 16 copy signed and stamped?

Please suggest. Thanks in advance.