ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Having recently received a decision on your application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahionline

Having recently received a decision on your application

Post by shahionline » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:38 pm

Hi
I just received the following email this afternoon, could any body tell me what does it means, Is my application decided by Home Office or they send this type of emails even the application is under process.

"Dear Customer

Having recently received a decision on your application, UK Visas and Immigration would like to ask for your feedback in a short online survey. The aim of this survey is to find out how well we met your needs and how we can improve in the future.

Please click on the UK Visas and Immigration survey to give your feedback.

The questionnaire should take around 10 minutes to complete. It should be completed by the applicant themselves or a parent or guardian who applied on their behalf. If you are not the applicant, their parent or guardian, please send this invitation to the applicant.

Your feedback will be completely anonymous; it cannot and will not be linked with your application in any way.

The success of this research depends entirely on your voluntary co-operation, and we do hope you will be able to take part.

Thank you for your time.

Regards"

shahionline

Re: Having recently received a decision on your application

Post by shahionline » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:04 pm

34 views no single reply :(

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:27 pm

Sounds like your package might be on the way... :)
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Its just a survey to get feed back on the visa application process.
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..

royanamir
Newly Registered

Post by royanamir » Thu May 22, 2014 7:43 pm

shahionline wrote:Hi
I just received the following email this afternoon, could any body tell me what does it means, Is my application decided by Home Office or they send this type of emails even the application is under process.

"Dear Customer

Having recently received a decision on your application, UK Visas and Immigration would like to ask for your feedback in a short online survey. The aim of this survey is to find out how well we met your needs and how we can improve in the future.

Please click on the UK Visas and Immigration survey to give your feedback.

The questionnaire should take around 10 minutes to complete. It should be completed by the applicant themselves or a parent or guardian who applied on their behalf. If you are not the applicant, their parent or guardian, please send this invitation to the applicant.

Your feedback will be completely anonymous; it cannot and will not be linked with your application in any way.

The success of this research depends entirely on your voluntary co-operation, and we do hope you will be able to take part.

Thank you for your time.

Regards"

Hi, I have received the same email....but no decision yet! did you get a decision after this email? and if so how long did it take?

Thank you

Ozzi
Newly Registered

Post by Ozzi » Thu May 22, 2014 9:10 pm

Hi really quick question, i am going to apply Tier 1 entrepreneur visa from PSW i just want to ask do my business have to be running or it can be shown il start my business given proposal. i am bit confused because on homeoffice website it does not say the business should be running.
Thanks

Sohail Alvi
Pakistan

Post by Sohail Alvi » Mon May 26, 2014 8:49 pm

you just need to show you already started business a little while ago. having one or two contacts from customers too.

Ozzi
Newly Registered

Post by Ozzi » Mon May 26, 2014 9:39 pm

Sohail Alvi wrote:you just need to show you already started business a little while ago. having one or two contacts from customers too.
hi Really quick question if i show my maintenance in same account as i got 52k is that ok

Ali hassan
Newly Registered

Post by Ali hassan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:41 am

Ozzi wrote:
Sohail Alvi wrote:you just need to show you already started business a little while ago. having one or two contacts from customers too.
hi Really quick question if i show my maintenance in same account as i got 52k is that ok
Hi I have also received same email now it's two week passed but still waiting for result

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:28 am

Ozzi wrote:
Hello Ozzi, Certainly you can use the same statement for both. Just read your last post as well where you are not sure that business has to be trading or waiting waiting till visa granted so my dear how come you are applying your visa if not clear what to do. Seek some professional advice because this visa is not anymore easy after new policies introduced in April 2014. I have seen many cases been refused with minor reasons. If need any info feel free to ask.