ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help with my Appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

balaaal

Need help with my Appeal

Post by balaaal » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Hi guys
Hope to get some help from this forum
Got my appeal next month
Reason for refusal was bank did not mention my name in bank letter (common issue )

bank is still consistant on not mentioning my name in the letter
I just want to know is there any possibility with my appeal case as this is not bank policy
or
Has anyone got their appeal allowed with the same problem

Thanks

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Re: Need help with my Appeal

Post by Princess of Ammi » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:41 pm

this reason has caused many appeals allowed and dismissed same time,there is not much you can do about it however you should take a written confirmation from your bank that they refused you for your request in accordance with their policy and banking terms and conditions.
thanks,

Goblin

Post by Goblin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:53 pm

[quote="balaaal"]Hi guys
Hope to get some help from this forum
Got my appeal next month
Reason for refusal was bank did not mention my name in bank letter (common issue )

bank is still consistant on not mentioning my name in the letter
I just want to know is there any possibility with my appeal case as this is not bank policy
or
Has anyone got their appeal allowed with the same problem

Thanks[/quote]

Hi, My appeal was based on somewhat same reasons. I had got a letter from my third party bank mentioning why they cannot mention my name as per their rules and regulations. So you can include something like this being addressed to the account holder. Hope it will help.
Good Luck

balaaal

Post by balaaal » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:50 pm

thanks
will the bank issue such kind of letter as they say they have nothing to do with the applicant

Goblin

Post by Goblin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:59 pm

[quote="balaaal"]thanks
will the bank issue such kind of letter as they say they have nothing to do with the applicant[/quote]

Bank obviously won't issue any such letter to you. But as your Third party is asking bank to write your name and they can't so they can issue such a letter to them. Well all financial institutions are different and work as per their own rules. But I think if stressed enough they will issue a letter to the account holder. Shouldn't b that big deal.