ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Pay Slips Query--- Urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

village

Online Pay Slips Query--- Urgent

Post by village » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Hi,

I am going for ILR next week, could you please answer my query

Online pay slips with no stamp is accepted?

But have a letter saying am working for the employer ...........along with a card to contact if any query?

village

Re: Online Pay Slips Query--- Urgent-- reply pls--sushmedha

Post by village » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:20 am

could anyone reply pls

dk2011

Re: Online Pay Slips Query--- Urgent

Post by dk2011 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:37 am

Online payslip along with bank statement is fine.

katwmn6

Post by katwmn6 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:19 pm

I don't know if this varies depending on the visa category (I don't see yours mentioned), but at least for Tier 1 (General) the guidance clearly specifies that payslips must be "original & formal" (i.e. not electronic), and if they are electronic, they must be accompanied by an employer letter confirming that the electronic payslips are authentic:
from Appendix A - Attributes:
(1) original formal payslips issued by the employer and showing the employer’s name, or
(2) accompanied by a letter from the applicant's employer, on the employer’s headed paper and signed by a senior official, confirming the payslips are authentic
Apologies in advance if this response isn't relevant to your specific category.

ScopeD
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ScopeD » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Further to katwmn6 advice above, guidance for Tier 2 (General) states that:
Payslip: This must be the most recent payslip. It must be dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of the application. It should either be an original payslip or on company-headed paper. If the payslip is not on headed paper or is a printout of an online payslip, you must provide a letter from your sponsor, confirming the payslip is authentic. The letter from the
sponsor must be on company headed paper, and must be signed by a senior official.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... o04091.pdf (Page 4)