ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Registered as a company before 12 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shrikant
Newly Registered

Registered as a company before 12 months

Post by shrikant » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:37 am

Hi,

I had registered a company in Feb 2013, and I want to use the same company to apply for this visa, can i use it as I read if the company is 12 months or old, you need to get a letter from Companies house showing that am still the Director of it, and I got it along with the registered address. I want to use it since i also have a business account with this company and have few transactions on it and its active. I have also done self assessment and have letters from the HMRC. But I spoke to one immigration solicitor and he said I cant use this company and I need to register a new company and do the process which means I cant show any proof of my existing business to the UKBA, any ideas or help please.

Thanks.

sarahstone
Newly Registered

Re: Registered as a company before 12 months

Post by sarahstone » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:54 pm

You can definitely use the company. Just request for a Current Appointments Report from Companies House.

Good Luck!

cpmlkhan
Member of Standing

Post by cpmlkhan » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Hello Srikanth, If your company is 12 months old somehow you can still use the same but you have to show your accounts. We had the two same cases like you but we opened their new companies and got visa granted in 21 to 28 days time. Wherever you go make sure you get done your documents professionally. BEST OF LUCK.

shrikant
Newly Registered

Post by shrikant » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:50 pm

sarahstone wrote:You can definitely use the company. Just request for a Current Appointments Report from Companies House.

Good Luck!
Thanks a lot Sarah, got that letter, havent done my accounts yet but will submit them too before the 28th..