ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Varying application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khanzzz
Newly Registered

Varying application

Post by Khanzzz » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:20 am

Hi guys
I applied in September 2012 for tier1 ent visa but no decision yet, I want to vary my application and send tier4 general student application, what is the method? which form I will fill? And how about HO fees?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Varying application

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:15 pm

@ khanzzz, to VARY a pending application you will need to fill the specified application form for the category you intend to apply for with all necessary documents and include a covering letter explaining your situation. You should also include the acknowledgement letter of the pending application for easy location of your file.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Khanzzz
Newly Registered

Post by Khanzzz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:14 am

Thanks for ur reply, how many chances to vary my application and get visa? It 17 months but no decision from HO.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:07 pm

@ khanzzz, you should get your visa if you VARY your application as long as you meet all the requirements of the category you apply for.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Khanzzz
Newly Registered

Post by Khanzzz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Thank you brother...:)