ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Like to Appeal - Salary issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kanth79
Newly Registered

Like to Appeal - Salary issue

Post by kanth79 » Wed May 23, 2007 7:44 am

Hi All,

I scored

35 points ---- for MBA
10 points ---Age
0 points --- Salary

This is what they mentioned in decision letter.They say bank statement reflects "BY SALARY" but not sure where it is coming from.

My pay slip indicates Bank name and account number clearly.(which they didnt verifu properly)

I am planning to appeal so i sent a document (issued by my company HR people saying that they are the people who are crediting salary in to my account).

Is this suficient or is there any thing that i could do. People who have good expereience on these issues please let me know.

And what kind of chances that i have in getting HSMP approved.????

regards,
kanth

makon

Post by makon » Wed May 23, 2007 8:56 am

ask for review, and if it fails then reply,but:
get a letter from you employer confirming that it is them who deposited the money in your account, if possible get a letter from your bank confirming it's your employer who deposited the money

kanth79
Newly Registered

Request denied byICICI

Post by kanth79 » Wed May 23, 2007 10:51 am

Hi,

My company issued a letter stating that they are the people who are crediting salary in to my account.

But the same is denied by ICICI bank people. They said they can not issue any such letters /documents to any one.

Do you think it's a problem??

Regards,
Kanth

mayhsmp

Post by mayhsmp » Thu May 24, 2007 6:44 pm

I would suggest check with ICICI once again.. I know they wouldnt agree in first go, but they eventually would.. This is what happened with me.. I had to explain them for minutes that all I wanted a letter from them stating the I hold a salary account with them for my company.. They give a standard bank letter which has the standard types Savings and Current.. But tell them you need a customised one whcih clearly states you have salary account..
Why cant they issue a letter just stating what type of account you hold with them.. Give them this argument and repeat it untill they understand!!!!
All the best... :-)