ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 visa refusal psw route highlights

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shaz007

tier 1 visa refusal psw route highlights

Post by shaz007 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:08 am

Hi everyone

i got my visa refusal on grounds

I have not submitted market research in detailed
ho dont believe that the contract which i submitted is not genuine as the company don't have online presence and marketing activity ,they said maybe they haven't pay you too as this seems not genuine contract
i have not explained my role as a director of the company however i have told Ho that i am working as a marketing consultant
Ho officer who was taking my interview also submitted wrong info which i have not said regarding my previous experience in Pakistan which i have from Fmcg marketing firm and Ho officer wrote i work in warehouse London base which she added by herself(manipulate)
Ho said i have not mention the date and year on my cv but i have submitted in my cv the dates and year
All the money i hold in my bank 50 k and i have send 2 bank statements one with 50 k and one with 900 living funds and Ho said you have use two accounts for the money and its not clear you hold the money
i have borrowed my money from my brother too which shows in my bank statement? they raised an issue that according to the transaction it shows that you dont hold and you will not invest the money in uk

after my interview on 10th i have send Ho the recent bank statement showing 50k to clarify i hold all the funds still in my accounts .

i have 10 days to respond . guys i need your help what advice you can give me in my case? your advice and support will be a big help for me bro. Thanks

Aliraza

Re: tier 1 visa refusal psw route highlights

Post by Aliraza » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:48 am

Dear brother ,

you have very strong case, you can easily provide all the evidences to justify your points.

It,s very disappointing to see this kind of decisions by HO. We are educated and hold above £50 to invest , and this kind of incompetent people taking decision and playing with our lives.

don,t give up and prove them wrong

Regards

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Thanks Bro I appreciate your reply and encouragement. HO case workers are these days manipulating the information which you provide so please double check what they have written after you have told the ans to their quest.

In my case:

home Office have not asked any documentary evidence they wana see if they are unclear about anything in my case! but i have sent current bank statement just to clarify if they have confusion but no use, they have refused.

it is really annoying that if a person holds all money in his account and provide all bank statements they still have stupid interrogation how you have this much amount where you get from.

how much will the solicitor charge in my case any idea? what are the steps to be taken? any help any person knows someone? who can guide me? bro

sam0300

Post by sam0300 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi there, Your case is strong, My advise to you is to contact solicitor.. the best solicitor i know is and they will give you good advise on this and probably will charge you around £1000, depends on your application.

**edited by Moderator.

shaz007

Post by shaz007 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Thanks bro Sam

Can you please tell me in details your experience? and how they have sort ot out and this ins one time fees you have mention according to my understanding from you post?

is that rite

bro if you can write a bit details i will be very thankful and the name if yo know

Regards
Shaz

sam0300

Post by sam0300 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Brother, Please call them on . And book an appointment and they will discuss everything with you in writing and will keep all the records and will interview you proper. you need to sign client care form for them and that form they will enclose all the discussion you had with them in the first meeting.

After they will give you their advise and from there you can decide whether you want to go ahead with them or find another immigration solicitor.

Remember they are immigration solicitors. not Like any other normal solicitors. They registered on OSIC website and Level of service they provide is 3.

Regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

We do not allow advertising of solicitors on the forum. So, please don't do it, PM someone if you so wish.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.