ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received strange letter for interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zeeshan81

Received strange letter for interview

Post by zeeshan81 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:07 pm

I applied on 27 january and my biometrics done on 13february.19th of february i received a letter from home office,which is stated that normally we decide your application in 8 weeks from the date of submission,unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.This is because it is necessary to interview you in connection with your application.Further details including the date time and location of your interview will follow.we expect to make a decision on your application by 31st march.but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible.All of you are receiving this type of letter.Did they call anybody for interview.What type of interview they are conducting on telephone.Please advice.

SHAHJEE05
Newly Registered

Re: Received strange letter for interview

Post by SHAHJEE05 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:41 pm

i got this letter too any reply u got after this letter

zeeshan81

Post by zeeshan81 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 am

I did not receive any letter after that.They issued the letter on 19 feb and I received that letter on 22 feb.Did you get any reply after that from UKBA?

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:48 pm

everybody is getting that one-format letter. Only few exceptional and lucky entrepreneurs have got their visa without it.

zeeshan81

Post by zeeshan81 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Hello
did you you receive any call or letter after that for interview.Your reply will helpful for others.

Regards
zeeshan

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:17 pm

I had received an email and signed post letter asking for interview.